Cut Resistant Clothing In The Glass and Metal Industry
Designed to protect professionals primarily in the flat glass and sheet metal industries it is offering unmatched levels of protection from cuts and lacerations.
In addition Cut-Tex® PRO also offers outstanding levels of tear, abrasion and puncture resistance, while being durable, lightweight and comfortable.
We understand that the handling of flat glass and sheet metal comprises the risk of personal injury. Due to human errors, accidents will continue to happen especially in premises where glass and metal is manually handled and processed. This is why appropriate cut resistant clothing should be worn in such environments.
About CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing made from Cut-Tex® PRO is fully CE certified, meaning it complies with all European laws and regulations.
The performance levels really speak for themselves:
- ANSI/ISEA 2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level A5
- EN 388:2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level E
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5
- EN 388:2016 Puncture Resistance Level 4
- EN 388:2016 Tear Resistance Level 4
- EN 388:2016 Abrasion Resistance Level 3
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing is the result of extensive research and contribution from senior health and safety professionals within the global flat glass and sheet metal industry. We have listened very carefully and we have taken on board the valuable advice given.
Also, together with the department of apparel design of one of England's top universities, we have created a range of protective garments ideally suited for the above sectors, reflecting our understanding of 'heat issues' and 'comfort requirements'.
We believe that CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing will help you to potentially replace the following:
- Workwear / Uniform – our garments are intended to look like a standard workwear or uniform
- Hi Vis Garments – many production facilities require their workforce to wear hi vis clothing in order to comply with health and safety regulations. We have included hi vis tapes onto some of our garments in order to help to save the additional cost. It will also reduce the risk of overheating as only one garment would be required to be worn. The wearing of multiple layers in what can be a very hot work environment can lead to discomfort and ultimately human errors.
Key Industries / Sectors
- Flat Glass Production / Processing
- Sheet Metal Fabrication / Processing
- Air Conditioning Production / Installation
- Automobile Industry