Our fabric is now being used to manufacture SlashPRO® Slash Proof Clothing: www.slash-pro.com
SlashPRO® Slash Proof Clothing provides excellent cut and slash protection and is available in a wide range of products which include sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, boxer shorts, arm guards and gloves.
The clothing range is designed for prison and corrections officers, homeland security professionals, those working within law enforcement, border force, immigration and everyone in the private security or other public facing sectors.
Slashing dangers are relatively frequent for these men and women. It is an occupational risk they face on a daily basis. Subsequent rapid blood loss often leads to fatality, and it is the mission of SlashPRO to protect professionals at risk, with a range of easy-to-wear and field tested slash proof clothing.
The SlashPRO® Slash Proof Clothing range provides extensive protection to body and limbs, also covering the five main arterial areas: Radial (wrist), Brachial (along bicep), Carotid (throat), Axillary (beneath arm pit) and Femoral (thigh region), reducing the risk of laceration, rapid blood loss, subsequent shock and even fatalities.
Orders for SlashPRO® clothing have been taken from highly regarded professionals, privately owned companies and government agencies worldwide, of which many have provided excellent testimonial to the quality of the clothing range.
Slash Proof Clothing: The Reality
Knife attacks on domestic frontline professionals are occurring rather frequently and are on the increase. Just take a moment and type in key phrases such as ‘officer slashed’ or ‘guard slashed’ into Google. You will see there are countless of headlines will appear, such as the following:
- – Officer hospitalised with knife wounds after intervening in prison attack
- – Calgary police officer recovering from ‘severe’ injuries after machete attack
- – A supermarket security guard was slashed by a shoplifter South England
- – A corrections officer was slashed al Long Island Hospital… with the attacker being able to escape.
- – A female police officer was brutally slashed during Notting Hill Carnival in London
- – Attempted murder arrest after Lancashire Pc slashed with knife in routine vehicle check
- – Security guard slashed in face with large knife at Sunbury shopping precinct
- – New York gangster serving life in British prison for murder ‘slices wardens’ neck open with homemade knife’
- – Police officer slashed by knifeman while on duty
- – Police: Robbery suspect slashed Fred Meyer security guard
- – Off-duty police officer has face slashed with knife at HMV store in Leeds
- – A police officer was slashed in the neck in June this year (2015). The aggressor was subsequently shot and killed.
- – A drunk man slashed security staff during an attack at Leeds (UK) restaurant.