Cut Resistant Clothing for Homeland Security
Cut-Tex® PRO is used in SlashPRO® Slash Resistant Clothing, protecting law enforcement, homeland security, and prisons and corrections professionals around the world.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) and clothing made from, or incorporating, Cut-Tex® PRO is perfect for professionals working in high risk environments where contact with aggressive, hostile or intoxicated individuals is a regular occurrence.
Made from Cut-Tex® PRO, SlashPRO® Slash Resistant Clothing effectively reduces the risk of injuries from knives and other edged weapons, preventing major blood loss and even death. This outstanding fabric can help to protect the five major arteries –
- Radial artery (in your wrists)
- Brachial artery (along your biceps)
- Carotid artery (in your throat)
- Axillay artery (under your arm pits)
- Femoral artery (in your thigh region)